Tuesday, March 1, 2011

'Tis the season

The days of outdoor exercise are soon approaching and I can't wait! Although you won't catch me hiking up a mountain, I thoroughly enjoy walks in the cool spring air or on warm summer nights. My New Years' resolution was to learn how to run. Believe me it is much harder than it looks. I envy all the runners of the world with their long, graceful strides and endless endurance. I am a notoriously BAD runner and this is the year that will change. With some advice from a couple friends I have ordered a new pair of sneakers to aid in my progress as a successful runner. "The New Balance 101: low-profile, ultra-lightweight trail racer is made for the neutral gait and features puncture-resistant toe material and ROCK STOP® in the forefoot to protect your feet from debris on the trail." Sounds good, right?
Being a fashion and beauty blog my post choice may seem a little out of place, but it all makes sense when you see how cute these sneakers are (and apparently functional too!).

They come in two colors Purple (shown above) and Pink and Black & Pink. These can be ordered directly from New Balance, Zappos, and ShoeBuy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment