Thursday, March 3, 2011

Old Navy scores big with True Blue Collection


Short gals, including myself, have hit the jackpot with Old Navy's Rock Star Cropped Denim Leggings. Keyword in all of this being "cropped." Yes, I know "cropped" usually signifies short, but "cropped" in this case means PERFECT. I bought a pair of these jeans in Black on a total whim one day. They were $19.50 (on sale) and located at the very front of the store so I decided to try them on. As soon as I put these jeans on I was on love. For I think the first time ever I found a pair of jeans that came to the perfect spot on my ankle (I'm 4' 1''). I couldn't believe it; a pair of jeans I didn't need to get hemmed! I have since worn my black pair 4 times for work and for play and also bought a second pair in Ruby.
The True Blue Collection has some great stuff for Spring that EVERYONE (tall ladies included) should check out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment