Friday, January 28, 2011

Uggs don't quite cut it...

This week I've had to unfortunately commute on public transportation after having car problems. This dilemma has made me realize that I have not been prepared for the elements. Most importantly, in the footwear department. Uggs are warm and comfy when you go from your car to a heated building but when you're standing on a train platform, they just don't cut it. Therefore, I have been on the hunt for footwear that is warm and functional and I think I found the right pair thanks to a website called MyShoes. This site lets you filter through categories such as price, style and features to find you the perfect match; it's like eHarmony but for your feet!

Check out the pair of snow boots that they choose for me! They're about as cute as a snow boot can get but they definitely look functional and warm. 



Joan of Arctic by Sorel - $130




No comments:

Post a Comment