Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rue La La-- a little something for everyone-- but has anyone ever ordered anything?

If you haven't heard of Rue La La it is "an exclusive, invitation-only online destination where Members discover premier-brand, private sale Boutiques, each open for just a brief window of time. Our focus is a well-edited collection of sought-after offerings from the best brand names in the world - combined with helpful service."
I signed up as a Rue La La member through an invitation from a friend almost a year ago. I have logged in to check out the deals almost everyday since BUT I have NEVER actually ordered anything. There have been plenty of times I had something to my cart with the intention of buying it and two hours later change my mind and the boutique eventually closes.  Does this type of online boutique site sound like something you would be interested in? Something you would be interested in enough to order from?

Here's the link, check it out: RueLaLa.com




No comments:

Post a Comment