Thursday, January 20, 2011

CrossFit Junkies live in Lululemon

You may know Lululemon makes technical athletic apparel and could recognize their logo anywhere , but you may not know what CrossFit is. CrossFit is a principal strength and conditioning program for serious athletes worldwide. It is best known in the military and martial arts worlds, but the CrossFit craze has been sweeping our nation. I am a CrossFit junkie myself working out in Stamford's elite CrossFit 'box' HYBRID ATHLETICS. I am also proud to announce I made my first Lululemon purchase just a couple of weeks ago with the oh-so famous Groove Pant. Although the brand is a bit pricey, the products are well worth it. I have spoken to people who are still wearing the Lululemon athletic apparel they purchased years ago. I may only own one piece of this treasured collection, but I could not look two feet in any direction at the latest CrossFit/Strongman competition at my gym without seeing someone wearing something Lululemon...even the guys! Here is a link to the site Lululemon.com and here is a sample CrossFit WOD (workout of the day) from Hybrid on Tuesday: 1 k row, 50 burpees, 50 over-head presses.

These are the super fabulous Groove Pant-, comes in a wide variety of hip designs: $98

No comments:

Post a Comment