Monday, January 31, 2011

Curly haired gals fear no more



Everyone knows I have some seriously curly hair. I have tried every shampoo/conditioner, leave-in conditioner, serum, styling creme, frizz spray, gel, mousse, and hair spray...BUT fear not I think I have found the answer. Curl Goddess line of hair products by mark (an extension of Avon). The mark Curl Goddess Styling Cream With Conditioning Sunflower keeps my curls in-tact and bouncy all day. I follow a very simple hair routine massaging only a small amount of the styling cream on wet hair followed by a handful of mousse. That's it! Check out the mark site...there is something for everyone mark Shop

2 comments:

  1. Ash, was this what you used on your hair last week? It looked so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ma'am!!! That little bottle of styling cream works magic!

    ReplyDelete