Friday, February 11, 2011

Sephora to Go!

I love anything that makes my life easier, needless to say I'm an app junkie. Recently, I downloaded the Sephora App on my iPod and it's jam-packed with features! If you have a Beauty Insider (Sephora's loyalty card), this app allows you to look at your past purchases and how many points you have accumulated towards a free gift (I'm holding out 'til I reach 500 points for a limited edition prize). Other features include how-to beauty videos, mobile offers, store locators, and the today's obsession. 

Also, if you make an online purchase on Sephora.com, you can receive a free iPhone cover (available in 3G/S & 4G styles) just enter the word "MOBILE" at checkout.


My past purchases (Love my Caffeine Fix nail polish!)
Mobile Offers
Main Menu

1 comment: