Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Find your nearest LF store NOW!


Attention ladies...I highly suggest you head to your nearest LF store and take advantage of LF's only sale of the season - 60% off their ENTIRE fall collection! If you have been to LF you know this means huge savings! If you have never been you need to go! LF is known for its unique offerings and innovative styles. Not only is LF always stocked with upcoming trends but their sales team is extremly helpful and acts as your personal shopper! Last year, even in the midst of the crazy sale, the LF sales associate helping me out ran to grab me things she loved and helped me put together outfits I would not have come up with on my own - she even showed me how to wear some of their clothes in ways I never would have been able to figure out if it was not for her help! So get to your nearest LF store asap before the sale of the season is over!

2 comments:

  1. LF is on Greenwich Ave right??? I've never been, but now I want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! There is one in Westport too, thats the one I went to during the sale..I thought they had a better selection than the Greenwich store and the sales people are super helpful

    ReplyDelete